Eco Soy Candle Making Kit
- Fragrance: Lavender
Vegan Eco Soy Candle making kits - makes 5 candles ***BEST SELLING PRODUCT**
Each kit is packed with love and care to include everything you need to start learning and making your own soy wax candles from the safety and comfort of your own home.
Whether you're just starting or have already mastered the Art of candle making, this DIY kit makes it easy for you to create your very own candles and enjoy the aroma and warm glow they give off. The 10 step by step directions are simple and straightforward.
With our kit you'll learn how to make container candle for yourself or as gifts for friends or family or even to sell.
Order yours now so you can begin your journey to candle making heaven!
What's included in the kit?
350grams natural Eco-soy wax pellets
2 large candle tins and lids: rose gold and silver
3 tea light foils
5 pre tabbed cotton wicks
2 wick stickers
2 wooden pegs
50ml fragrance oil (enough for 10 candles)
1 wooden stirrer
1 centralising tool
2 safety labels
10 step easy instructions guide to candle making
What fragrances are available?
- Fresh Linen: A cotton fresh blend of precious woods, jasmine, rose and sweet white musk.
- Lavender: Freshly cut lavender aroma.
- Lime Basil & Mandarin: A luscious Lime scent fortified with tart lemon juice and undertones of aromatic pine blended with freshly picked basil.
- Midnight Pomegranate: A cascade of pomegranate, raspberry, coconut, lime, Apple and peach serenade a heart of violet leaf, jasmine and rose.
- Wild Fig & Cassis: Lavish fig and cassis are engulfed in the fruitful mirage of peach, strawberry and coconut whilst wooded tones and opulent rose petals contour the blend with unique sophistication.
- Vanilla: A sweet vanilla fragrance intoxicated with smooth almond, coconut flesh and powdered sugar.
What else will I need?
Scissors, pan of water, food thermometer, spices, herbs or petals to decorate (optional)
How long will the kit take to arrive?
All materials are dispatched within 24 hours by 1st class post, but please allow 1 week between ordering and your booked class date if you're joining the live online class.
Not appropriate for children under 12, adult supervision recommended