LIVE Online Candle Making Class & Kit
Learn how to make your very own candles with essential oils, fragrances & colour dyes, using 100% pure eco-soywax. You will learn about the different types of wax, oils, wicks and the methods to making beautiful candles.
Enjoy a fun and relaxing workshop and make a selection of candles in the comfort and safety of your home. Suitable for beginners, no experience necessary.
You will be sent a candle making kit with one of 6 paraben-free fragrances to choose from:
- Fresh Linen: A cotton fresh blend of precious woods, jasmine, rose and sweet white musk.
- Lavender: Freshly cut lavender aroma.
- Lime Basil & Mandarin: A luscious Lime scent fortified with tart lemon juice and undertones of aromatic pine blended with freshly picked basil.
- Midnight Pomegranate: A cascade of pomegranate, raspberry, coconut, lime, Apple and peach serenade a heart of violet leaf, jasmine and rose.
- Wild Fig & Cassis: Lavish fig and cassis are engulfed in the fruitful mirage of peach, strawberry and coconut whilst wooded tones and opulent rose petals contour the blend with unique sophistication.
- Vanilla: A sweet vanilla fragrance intoxicated with smooth almond, coconut flesh and powdered sugar.
What's included in the price?
You will receive materials and instructions to make your candles including:
350 grams eco container soy wax, 5 wicks, fragrance oil of your choice, 2 candle tins, 3 tea light cups, heating tub, 4 wooden pegs, centralising tool, wooden stirrer, 2 safety labels, pipette, easy to follow instructions so you can continue to make candles at home.
All materials will be sent to you, please order a week before your class.
UK shipment only.
What else do I need?
Scissors, pan of water, food thermometer,
spices, herbs or petals to decorate (optional)
When is the class?
SUNDAYS from 3-4pm GMT
Please enquire if you would like us to host on a different date and time.
Please enquire to schedule a private group bookings (min 5 - max 50 people)
Will I be able to ask questions?
Yes your professional tutor will be there to guide you and answer any questions you may have during the lesson.
Gift vouchers available.
Not appropriate for children under 12, adult supervision recommended.